Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Message from South Florida Theatre News

I would like to take this opprotunity to thank everyone who has been reading my blog since I opened up SFTN here at blogspot.com on November 14 of last year.  Our stats have just about doubled every month since we started and February is no exeption.  Our total stats for January 2012 were 1,253 pages views and we have already surpased that mark this month. 

This blog started out as a one man Podcast several years ago when the local newspapers started to report less and less about the local art and theatre scene.  Back then I had the time to produce it.  I hope to start it back up again in the future hopefully for the 2012-2013 theatre season.  Until then I may post links to some of the content that I have stored up from past episodes.

Everytime you visit please take a look at the ads on the right hand side of the screen for anything that might interest you.  Clicking on the ads found there will go a long way to help fund this blog.  In the future I would like to every so often review some shows for you myself, when my schedule permits, without having to bum tickets from the theatres.

From the 'Show Openning' posts at the begining of the week to our various 'Blog Watch' posts at the end, if you are a theatre patron in South Florida or a theatre professional, there is something here for you. Tell everyone you know who is in to theatre, one way or another, that one of their news sources should be The South Florida Theatre News.

If you would like to follow my personal Twitter feed, all tho I don't tweet much, my Twitter handle is Ironhart.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More