Friday, March 2, 2012

Actor's Blog Watch for the week of Feb. 27, 2012

In this week's Actor's BlogWatch we have some inspiring worlds from Brittany Baratz from Backstage / Unscripted for any actor who is GrIndInG away at a 9 to 5 job.


WANTED: Smiling Faces

I've been floating among a sea of cubicles, hanging onto the Internet for support while sustaining myself on cups of free coffee and drowning my sorrows in diet coke... Things have been a little bonkers in Brittany Land. (Bonkers in Brittanyland....will you please write that musical for me? Ok, thanks.)

But you know what? Its okay. Temping is wonderful because its flexible, easy, and you get to leave. Everything is a compromise. I’m compromising what I’d prefer to do (leisurely drinking coffee in my sweatpants while submitting to projects online) versus what I need to do to make some money (leisurely drinking coffee in a dress while answer telephones).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More