Friday, March 9, 2012

Actor's Blog Watch for the week of March 5, 2012

In this week's Actor's BlogWatch we have Mercedes Rose from Backstage / Unscripted letting us know how to keep ourselves out there even when not working on a show.


Creating Constant Content (just to remind people you are an actor!)

I realized long ago that the most effective way to remind people I am a working actor - "Hey, hey look at me! I act!" - was to consistently have new content to show. And since I can't control when the casting director calls me in, I decided creating my own "constant content" was the best option.  

There is no end of ideas that can be turned into constant content - comics, mp3's, videos, cartoons, games, books, blogs, reviews, articles, interviews, even bumper stickers. Whatever you can easily and consistently create that is somehow related to this crazy world of show biz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More